Tuesday, June 29, 2010

running with competition

as i walk down the street
feeling cars bout to creep
im a live eight O five here I thrive
here you dive

theres no end here in sight
nowhere to run so here we fight
im a full rage ranger
see coming there is danger

just anger leakin from my pours
wars from the years before
chords being sung sicker
this choir pullin words like a trigger

You will never figure out the answer
I leave you hopeless like a romancer
I past her moved onto the next
I see disaster in greener a paster

These are the least no worries
no ill disease so please
understand im cloud nine breeze
through the green leaved trees

Im a lyrical giant when im flyin
I wont be cryin I'll keep compilin'
thoughts epiphanys of tragedy
so dont resist to keep feelin me

Just take a bath in these myrical elixirs
with before and after pictures
I'll make myself a permanent fixture
on this white my mind reveals my mixture

No comments:

Post a Comment